Virtual Office Melbourne
Virtual Office Melbourne provides you with all the benefits of a physical office in the heart of the Melbourne CBD at low cost and without any long-term commitments.
Virtual Office Melbourne allows you flexibility without compromising on the professional image you require for your organisation.
With our Virtual Office Melbourne offering, you only utilise the virtual office services you really need, when you need them and only for as long as you need them. That's why it's cost effective and only a fraction of the cost of establishing your own office. From $20 a month for our premium receptionist service and from $12 a week for a virtual office address in our stunning Melbourne CBD business centre.
Reduce your overheads!
Don't worry about renting your own office space, hiring and training office staff or buying office equipment and furniture. Let Virtual Office Melbourne take care of that for you while you build your business by focusing your time on sales and customer service.
Virtual Office Melbourne Services (available for you to mix and match) include:
- Our Premium Live Answering Service where we answer and handle calls just the way you require. Our mature, Australian based receptionists can introduce and transfer calls to you and your staff or take messages which can be sent to you by SMS and/or Email instantly. We allocate you a local Melbourne telephone number instantly on setting up a no obligation 7 Day FREE Trial, which takes just 30 seconds to set up. Click FREE 7 Day Trial, fill out the form and the rest is set up automatically. In 1 minute from now we can be answering your phone calls.
- Prestigious Mail Address - a Virtual Office Address at our impressive, modern business centre in the heart of the Melbourne CBD.
- Mail and Courier Services - when courier items or mail arrive into your Melbourne Virtual Office we let you know. Feel free to pop into your Virtual Office Melbourne and collect your mail or we can forward things to you anywhere in the world.
- Board Rooms and Meeting Rooms - conduct meetings in a professional setting at your Virtual Office Melbourne with the peace of mind that you will only pay for rooms when you need them, for as long as you need them. Equipment for your meetings is available along with other support services including catering, internet etc.
- Additional answering and message services can be added instantly as required: Virtual Assistant, Diary Management, Message Express, Fax to Email, Voicemail to Email and Divert Service.
Click Virtual Office Melbourne for contact details including a map of our 440 Collins Street Melbourne business centre.
Aside from our Virtual Office Melbourne CBD business centre, we also have another 50+ business centres Australia wide including many in the Melbourne metropolitan area. For a list of other locations click: Other Virtual Office Address locations.